New to Yoga?
Introduction to Yoga | Four-Week Series with Dariece; Mondays, May 1-22, 2017, 7:15-8:30 PM
This progressive four-week series of classes will give you the foundation poses of a well-rounded practice, basics of yogic body and breath awareness and more. You will build strength, flexibility and balance, as well as learn to modify poses for your body, integrating any injuries or limitations. For more detailed class description please click here.
Currently Registering for Series
Please Note: There are no make-up classes, refunds or credits available for missed classes.
How to Pre-Pay/Register
Pre-registration is required for all 4-Week Series. To hold your space, you may mail or drop off cash (please do not mail cash), check or money order made payable to Vallejo Yoga; 532 Georgia Street, Vallejo 94590. If you are dropping off payment and we are closed or class is in session, there is a mail slot to the right of the front door behind a big flower pot. Please slip your envelope in and make sure it goes all the way through the slot. Include the name and date of the session you are registering for and the name(s) of registrant(s) and contact phone number(s). You will be added to the class list upon receipt of your payment. You will complete the registration form the day of the first class. Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to complete paperwork.
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- Arrive 10-15 minutes early to your first class to complete the registration form and get your space set up.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing that is easy to move around in.
- We have mats available for you to use. If you have your own mat please bring it with you to use.
- Yoga is best practiced on an empty stomach. Do not eat anything heavy for 2-3 hours before class. You will be more comfortable. If you need to eat, have something light like a piece of fruit.
- We have drinking water available at the studio; no need to bring bottled water.
- Some people are sensitive to perfume or cologne. Please come to class clean and scent-free.
- We practice in bare feet.
Still have questions? Please call 707.590.0669 or send an email to email@example.com.
Series Classes vs. Drop-In Classes
If you aren’t sure whether a series class or a drop-in class is more appropriate for you, here are a few things you can think about:
- Do I like to learn things from the ground up (Series) or just jump in and swim (Drop-In)?
- Do I have any injuries or serious limitations that might require more personal attention (Intro)?
- Am I comfortable being in a class with people who might have more experience than I do (Drop-In), or is it easier when we’re “in the same boat” (Series)?
The recommendations above are generalized; if you’d like to speak to a teacher directly and ask questions about the appropriateness of a particular class for you, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 707.590.0669 or firstname.lastname@example.org. It’s our pleasure to help you find the yoga that’s right for you!